Fastest way to generate millions of public keys from private keys (Python/C#)

Fastest way to generate millions of public keys from private keys (Python/C#)

I have run into a problem when trying to generate public keys from my mnemonics via privatekeys. The mnemonic -> privkey is fairly fast. Although when deriving the m/44./0./0./0/0 public adress it takes about a 1.2s, which is way too slow. I first thought this was typical for the hasing functions, but when generating privatekeys online I see that one can generate 20-30 publickeys per seconds on a simple web-script.

Do anyone have a solution or could point me in the right direction on how to do this? I have a text-document with a couple of million privkeys to go through and would appreciate all help.

Br

http://bit.ly/2FWVzDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)