How to develop a scalable web cryptocurrency robot?

How to develop a scalable web cryptocurrency robot?

I'm trying to develop a robot that will work in the cloud, basically it will buy and sell crypto-coins according to the strategies defined by the users, but I still can not think of a solution to solve the problem of scalability / slowness.

Let's use a simple example, say we have 100 people using the robot and each robot has created 10 orders, this will give a total of 1000 orders for the robot to analyze and then finalize.

I thought about putting these 1000 orders in a loop and the robot is analyzing one by one, it happens that this process will take a long time, what do you suggest? Is there any way for the robot to parse the 1000 orders in parallel?

Another thing I had thought of is renting a server for each client and each server will get their robot hosted, but I think it would cost a lot of money, what do I do?

http://bit.ly/2Q4OilR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)