How long does my BTC show up after recovering using 12-word list?

How long does my BTC show up after recovering using 12-word list?

I'm using myCelium and I lost my phone.

I installed MyCelium on my new phone and recovered my wallet using the 12 words. But my wallet still show 0 BTC even after a few hours. How long does it take? Am i not doing it right??

It's showing "3 private keys" in my wallet, but BTC is zero. When I clicked on "Cold Storage" and "Master seed" , entered my 12 word-list again, it shows a partial of my BTC stash, asking me where to send them to. I assume my bitcoins are now in those 3 private keys. How to consolidate them into one and make them show up in my MyCelium wallet?

http://bit.ly/2SjkoMl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)