Running multiple Bitcoin nodes on same network

Running multiple Bitcoin nodes on same network

I want to run a bitcoin node on two separate devices (computer + dedicated hardware device) on the same network (and would like them to be externally accessible). Specifically, I have a Casa Node with bitcoind, and I have a Mac with bitcoind. Both on my home network.

I've read it is critical that you forward port 8333 on your router to the IP address of the computer that is running your node, so I'm not sure what to do on the dedicated hardware device then.

I've seen you can add port and rpcport arguments to the bitcoin.conf file, but I'm can't figure out exactly how this setup will work on the same network with two different bitcoin nodes.

Any help by someone more expert (most people likely ha) than me would be appreciated, thanks!

Bitcoin.conf file

daemon=1
server=1
prune=750
zmqpubrawblock=tcp://127.0.0.1:28332
zmqpubrawtx=tcp://127.0.0.1:28333
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
https://ift.tt/2PapIPX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)