Solo Mining Altcoin (Litecoin Fork) with AMD Miner

Solo Mining Altcoin (Litecoin Fork) with AMD Miner

I'm using CgMiner with GPU support, and I am having issues getting the computer to mine. I am able to mine using CPU miner, and CCMiner on other computers with the same .bat file settings, but with CGMiner, I can't use the same settings. This is the .bat file I have for CGMiner:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer -o http://localhost:9332 -u tVsdWJS59bEyiuwWMbZpoZ9j8ycAcVQCgx -p x
pause
So, I'm trying to mine to the wallet directly, the coin I am mining does not have any pools yet. (-u is wallet addr) and (-p is just x) So, what do I need to add to the config file to get the miner working with the wallet. I included the screenshot of what the CMD says when I try to run the file. enter image description here

https://ift.tt/2xFyKhV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)