Problems recovering BCH accidentally sent to BTC address

Problems recovering BCH accidentally sent to BTC address

I am one of those people who transferred BCH from bitcoinpurser.com into my electrum wallet that only takes BTC. I have read several articles and have installed and created an elctroncash wallet. I can see that the two have successfully synchronized but on both the transaction still shows as pending. I originally transferred the BCH on September 5. I created the electron cash wallet on the 19th. I would think that it should have come through by now. Shouldn't it? How long does it usually take? So, I am wondering if I sent it to the correct address. Is there a way for me to check that? I have a crypto address from bitcoinpurser when I sent them.

https://ift.tt/2IaXTVJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)