On a shared wallet, if one of the recipients deleted their wallets off their phone, is there a way to rejoin?

On a shared wallet, if one of the recipients deleted their wallets off their phone, is there a way to rejoin?

We only had one 12 word backup for the main holder on their phone. The second person, on their phone didn’t get one(me). That I know of, I guess. But I deleted the wallet by accident. Now, is there a way to get back in there as I am the second co-signer and kind of need to have access to the wallet. The first person is trying to send me wallet invites, etc, but I really don’t get it. It’s not working nor do I have the knowledge of this app. I just know for sure he had set it up so both of us needed to agree to use it or spend it. Now, I don’t even have access to the wallet and we can’t figure out how to get that back. Are we out of luck?

https://ift.tt/2QfLkeu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)