I changed bitcoin address but the bitcoin is still stuck in the old address and i don't know how to access my former address??? Please help me

I changed bitcoin address but the bitcoin is still stuck in the old address and i don't know how to access my former address??? Please help me

I sent bitcoin to my bitcoin core app a few weeks ago, however the app wasn't synced so i tried to export the private key but it wouldn't work, it said it couldn't work for the address, so i changed address but the bitcoins remained in the previous address, i updated my hard drive so i could sync the app and now the app doesn't have my old address in my history but the coins are still in the old address, is there any way i can access the former address??

https://ift.tt/2BXg01S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)