Bitcoin Tools for 'testers'

Bitcoin Tools for 'testers'

I am writing a Bitcoin application and want to give my testers the opportunity to see what is going on on the blockchain.

The plan is to test the application mainly on a local Regtest network.

I did a fair amount of research to see what application there are on the market, but most of them seem to focus on Mainnet and Testnet.

I am specifically looking for a blockchain explorer. The only one I could really find was bitcoin-abe. However, Abe seems to have issues with the latest versions of Bitcoin throwing a MerkleTreeMismatch exception. Does anyone know about another Blockchain Explorer that can be used for Regtest?

I would also appreciate any other tools that could possibly support a Tester in understanding what is happening on the blockchain.

Thanks!

https://ift.tt/2NqUbJj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)