Bitcoin Core does not show incoming connections from mobile wallets

Bitcoin Core does not show incoming connections from mobile wallets

I'm experimenting with various mobile wallets (Android) which let the user specify the node to connect to. I have a Bitcoin node running, it accepts incoming connections, bitcoin-cli getpeerinfo shows 10-14 peer connected, my node is also present on Bitnodes. But when I launch a mobile wallet set up to connect specifically to my node, I don't see a new incoming connection from the server's point of view. I tested it on multiple wallets (Bitcoin wallet, BRD, GreenBits, Simple Bitcoin wallet): sometimes my node even shows up in the mobile app's "network monitor" (not all apps have one), but not the other way around.

What could be the reason behind this?

https://ift.tt/2Ph0qzY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)