Totally Disalusioned By Bitcoin!

Totally Disalusioned By Bitcoin!

I signed my wife up with a Bitcoin Wallet account and it was functional. However, after attempting to access it and going through the verification process more times then I can remember. I went to a Ern Free Bitcoin site and even had bitcoin sent to Bitcoin Wallet using my [long] bitcoin number. I attempted to access my account several times but got nowhere. When I attempted to get a new wallet I got a "Big Message"...."You are attempting to steal this site" With that I completely deleted everything related to bitcoin. Now I am having difficulty registering for anything! What is with this??? I feel like I was tried and convicted of a crime that never occurred!!!

https://ift.tt/2AjN83j

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)