Preventing the exposure of public addresses on a website

Preventing the exposure of public addresses on a website

Rather than having a single, fixed address, I want to generate a new address on my website every time a user request comes in.

I'm concerned about google or another web crawler indexing my website and tying my Bitcoin address to my website address.

I've thought about pregenerating the addresses, storing them in a database, and only showing one to each user. I think there's probably a better way.

I use node.js, so a solution using bitcoinjs or another node.js package would be preferable.

I would prefer to use multisignature addresses.

I would rather not depend on blockchain.info or an exchange - it introduces a single point of failure.

https://ift.tt/2LMx923

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)