How to build a bitcoin delegation server?

How to build a bitcoin delegation server?

Actually, I know there are already have blockchain.info and its own api. But I want to build my own server which can provide basic API like:

    1. Generate a wallet by use password and username.
    1. User can login/logout(Optional)
    1. User can do transaction (send/receive to/from someone's address)

But, I have google for a while. The only way to create a wallet is configure the bitcoin.conf before run the bitcoind server. I don't know how can this works, I know there are also a way call multisig, But I don't know how to connect it with the wallet. I mean how to make each user has his/her own wallets.

Anyone help?

https://ift.tt/2vbnkR5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)