which indicates the correct total received bitcoins, blockchan.info or bitcoind [on hold]

which indicates the correct total received bitcoins, blockchan.info or bitcoind [on hold]

I'm trying to see how much bitcoins I've received via bitcoind's one method, getreceivedbyaddress specifying a certain address, and after knowing the amount of bitcoins, I soon realized that such as block explorer services, blockchain.info or blockcypher indicates the different amount of bitcoins. It's interesting that when I specified another address, both bitcoind and block explorer services indicated the same amount.

Since I'm developing a crypto exchange, I need to know a user's deposited amount of bitcoins in order to calculate how much a user has bitcoins rightly, even after letting other users withdraw their bitcoins.

So which is exactly right and reliable?

https://ift.tt/2JZVQIw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)