i lost access to my bitcoin

i lost access to my bitcoin

I did not have any idea about bitcoin but I wanted to get in, I met this guy who knew about it on facebook asked him if he could help. he sent me the link on blockchain to signup showed me how to buy coin from a merchant, I did as he said. everything was on going, later told me to give him my id and password so he can connect to a miner i asked y he said to make it possible to profit. so i did, which was my biggest mistake but i did not know then. my blockchain was growing close to $10000 trying to withdraw was the only problem. there was always a privatekey for to go ahead but i never got it. when ever i ask him he tills me to invest more to be able to withdraw. i woke up one day and all my profit was gone also when i gain profit it shows on my phone but doesn't appear on my portfolio i knew it was my id and password i gave this guy cause me damage. he doesn't reply my messages any more. i know i cant get the coins back if any of u can help me redeem my account to show the profit i continue to get . all my profit was $27,830 but i never got a $ out of it.....some address are also on watch with profit close to $800 i just need support so i can support my mum. am out of collage cant get on rent even meal a day i will be grateful with any help.....somethings i feel like doing something to myself all depress everyday coz i have no one to talk to.....i just need a normal life .....will be grateful for help out...thank you. please do not go no with this guy on facebook and anywhere for help name {DESCOMM OSAS he's a nigerian but says he live in California}, he's heartless

https://ift.tt/2KjnOiz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)