how to calculate hash rate of your rig?

how to calculate hash rate of your rig?

I am a learner to the cryptocurrency world and I have accepted the fact that anything that I own wouldn't suffice for profitable mining of the top cryptocurrencies of the world but still I follow the things that my guides mention, one of the exercise being calculate how much profit(negative) you would make by mining bitcoin. First going the easy way I would use any online calculator but most of these mining calculators require the hash rate of my device. I am unable to find a suitable answer or a guide to easily compute this value for any device given its configurations. Will that be possible?

https://ift.tt/2ltdx4l

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)