Accidentally sent BCH to BTC address... I tried to use the private keys in a BCH wallet to recover, and there's no coins showing

Accidentally sent BCH to BTC address... I tried to use the private keys in a BCH wallet to recover, and there's no coins showing

I've read many other threads like this and it seems to be the common consensus that to recover BCH sent to a BTC address, just use the private key inside a BCH compatible wallet. Well, I did that, and there are no coins showing, nor the address that I originally sent the BCH to (which has 100+ confirmations already).

Not really sure what to do in this case. The wallet which I originally sent the BCH to was a Bitcoin wallet in the Copay app.

https://ift.tt/2lIKIRu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)