What to when youbought in btc and the product hasn't be delivered

What to when youbought in btc and the product hasn't be delivered

I bought a supplement not available in my country (not drugs mind you) in bitcoin. The company has given me all the proof that they had received my money but failed to send me my product and no longer answer my mails. Is there any way I canget my bitcoins back ? I tried to fill a claim but for my country bitcoins are not money so the police told me that for them there is no transaction. If not how can I help the bitcoin community by informing them to beware of this seller so they will not be stolen either (and for the FUD they are doing to the coin) ?

Thanks

https://ift.tt/2sqnDWG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)