transaction broadcasts, declining node count, mining basics and costs.

transaction broadcasts, declining node count, mining basics and costs.

I read a lot about bitcoins and mining and nodes but there are a few questions that are still not answered, which are the following:

  1. As I read when a transaction is broadcasted, at first it gets confirmed by active nodes and later goes to mempool and miners pick the ones with higher fees. So the question is, when I make a transaction on a website how can I make sure that the website is broadcasting my transaction? Maybe the site is holding it because it has high fee so that he can include it in his own block?
  2. I noticed that nodes are becoming fewer every day , does this mean when they become less the security of bitcoin or its value will decrease ?
  3. In order to become a miner, do you have to be a node too?
  4. Btc.com has a crazy fast hash rate. Is it even worth to get into mining?
  5. Say I want to become a miner with a chance of solving at least one block in a month, approximately how much should I invest? And should I buy cloud space or mine on my own?
https://ift.tt/2IEVl1M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)