python-bitcoinlib | Create Private Keys, Public Keys and Addresses - How to Do It?

python-bitcoinlib | Create Private Keys, Public Keys and Addresses - How to Do It?

I'm trying to use the python-bitcoinlib library but its docs aren't entirely clear to me. I'm a programmer but quite new to Python, and not very versed in the Bitcoin protocol.

What's the process, code-wise, with the library, for the following?

  1. Generating a private key
  2. Creating a public key
  3. Creating an address from the public key

I tried various things and am not completely sure what arguments I supply to what functions, and what functions I'm supposed to use in the process.

I'd appreciate a lot, and I think it'd help me the most if I were provided code for achieving each step.

https://ift.tt/2IUyvHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)