If I used default public rippled mainnet server for calling ripple-lib function, what will be issues?

If I used default public rippled mainnet server for calling ripple-lib function, what will be issues?

Currently, I used public rippled mainnet server for connecting ripple-lib, as const api = new RippleAPI({ server: 'wss://s1.ripple.com' // Public rippled server }); So I want to, is there any issue if I used a public rippled server for business purpose, Actually I found a lot of sync issues in our own setup server. And at the time of updating server, it's gonna into the horrible stage and it's directly impacted on business. I haven't found stability for our own setup network. Please give me suitable suggestion So that I can achieve stability.

https://ift.tt/2xvIH3U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)