How can I sign message for a blockchain watch only bitcoin address

How can I sign message for a blockchain watch only bitcoin address

I have to verify sign message for one of my blockchain bitcoin address. I couldn't find sign message or private key option in More Options beside all my bitcoin addresses. I thought maybe I have to import it.So I imported my own blockchain bitcoin address which I am mentioning below

1PSBpnjrzpHyKpyQuFaecdnA4WfDetdiwn

and it became a watch only address. In More Options I see only Archive, transfer and spent. So what to do now ? Please help...

I do not have any bitcoins on this address, but I logged in using this bitcoin address as master address on a bitcoin gambling site and forgot the password.The only way I can recover my account is by verifying my bitcoin address

1PSBpnjrzpHyKpyQuFaecdnA4WfDetdiwn and pasting the signature to be provided by blockchain. I don't want to lose my BTC and LTC on this account.

So what to do now ? Please help...

https://ift.tt/2IQYPBp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)