Changed Merkle Root and Genesis Hash - Not Compiling

Changed Merkle Root and Genesis Hash - Not Compiling

I am kindly asking the expert programmers of this wonderful forum to enlighten me on why the updated QT I have created, does not properly open when running ./stonecoin-qt , but rather dumps core and shows the incorrect genesis block for the -testnet flag

after updating all the parameters in the github repo below

https://github.com/advantage-project/stonedfork

./autogen.sh && ./configure && make

I have updated all the information inside the chainparams.cpp (public keys, magic bytes, spork keys, genesis, merkle, everything) and successfully recompiled to update and reflect the changes I have made

however when I attempt to run either the daemon or qt mainnet or -testnet it fails to properly open and instead aborts and dumps the core, however when I leave the original details in, it opens perfectly fine.

What do I need to do after changing the merkle and genesis in the src to successfully run the QT GUI or daemon without crashing?

enter image description here enter image description here

**(also, when I run the ./stonecoin-qt -testnet , it shows the main net genesis hash, rather than the testnet genesis hash, which is different)

Thank you :)

https://ift.tt/2x1E4OR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)