Splitting BTC and BCH from cold storage using bitcoin core wallet sending to exodus

Splitting BTC and BCH from cold storage using bitcoin core wallet sending to exodus

I had BTC long before the forks of BCH (bitcoin cash) and any of the others.

I wanted to finally split some BCH off of my BTC and so this is what I attempted to do

  1. Bitcoin Core Wallet Send to Exodus Wallet
  2. I verified the blockchain and refreshed Exodus and I see .023 BTC ( $181.41 currently) .
  3. I clicked on Help in Exodus and the claim your bitcoin cash in which it is supposed to scan to see if I have any BCH
  4. It says none found.

Either this is not how to find the BCH and split it of, or .023 BCH is too small of an amount ?

What other decent options are there as I want to split up at least the BCH from the BTC .

https://ift.tt/2usyaoI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)