need the stratum url for zpool for sha-256

need the stratum url for zpool for sha-256

I'd like to use Zpool with my S9. I need the stratum URL to use for sha-256.

They give examples for X11 and Scrypt.

For example I could use the following:

Bitmain D3 Settings:
URL: x11.mine.zpool.ca:3533#xnsub
Worker: XkurctD63DTsfx7hEuHqS3dC9wQmu4qFtN
Password: c=dash,d=92

Bitmain L3+ Settings:
URL: scrypt.mine.zpool.ca:3433#xnsub
Worker: LeDKeCAUVAxhSk1L3XDN2EV1b7dHVjTcqz
Password: c=ltc,d=128000

I guess my issues are:

  • is the algo for the url sha256 or sha-256
  • what is the port to use at the end of the url? (looks like different ones based on algo)
  • what is #xnsub ? Is it needed?
https://ift.tt/2pSowXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)