My deamon cannot download blocks from the blockchain

My deamon cannot download blocks from the blockchain

Alright so I am creating a fork of litecoin in order to make my own crypto currency. I have the main daemon node running on a vps. Now when I go to launch the daemon on any other machine I get an error saying to check debug.log. I checked it and it is displaying
2018-03-28 02:43:20 mapAddressBook.size() = 1 2018-03-28 02:43:20 ERROR: ReadBlockFromDisk: Errors in block header at CBlockDiskPos(nFile=0, nPos=8) 2018-03-28 02:43:20 *** Failed to read block 2018-03-28 02:44:23
But when I copy the contents of .honeycomb folder from the vps deamon, to the Honeycomb folder in appdata on my main machine the daemon runs successfully and connects to the chain and downloads the blocks. So it seems it cannot download information from the blockchain server correctly. How would i fix this?

https://ift.tt/2GbZHjH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)