How can I know exact available balance for an address to spend?

How can I know exact available balance for an address to spend?

Assume scenario as below. My address has 20BTC.

  1. I send 5 BTC to someone, My Final balance still shows 20 BTC, with -5 unconfirmed balance. so I assume my available balance to spend is 20 - 5 = 15 BTC.

  2. now assume before that transaction get confirmed, Suppose someone send another 3 BTC on my address. So now blockchain will show me. balance 20 BTC, unconfirmed balance: 2 BTC (i.e. -5 sent + 3 received) So I assume I have 18 BTC available to spend (20 - 2). but in real its only, 15 BTC (I have already sent 0.50 and not yet received 0.30 BTC)

is there any way I can know final balance, unconfirmed sent and unconfirmed received separately? so in this case. final balance 20, unconfirmed sent 5, unconfirmed received 3

So I can calculate actual available balance to send i.e. 15 BTC

https://ift.tt/2pKFjM9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)