Refunding of payments made

Refunding of payments made

I was scammed November 2017 by a woman called, Adele Johnson. I wanted to trade on bitcoin, but didn't had the experience to do it myself. She offered her help to trade on behalf of me. I paid R8000 into my Luno account where she requested all my registration details as well my wallet address. She made use of Tradeway Option Platform to trade for me. According to her my money growth to $50 000 and for me to withdraw this money I need to pay $7000. I told her I don't have such money, she got angry and blocked me. A man, called Artem Vladys told me he can help me to trace this money through interpol. He requested a payment of $300 and he assured me that will be the only payment I had to make; which I made via Luno, I bought him bitcoin worth $300 and sent it to the wallet adress: 154oDjBXc1wSzYncP6YwrU7a9duVGd3J3. He requested another amound of $200, I unfortunately refused to make another payment before I haven't seen what he did to assist me tracing my lost money. He got mad and he blocked me. Both people said they work for bitcoin. All the transactions shows in my luno account. Is there any possibility that I can trace this money? Is there not honarable people/organisation who can get my money back?

http://ift.tt/2EYAo3h

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)