Looking for more websites that list all Crypto Exchanges [on hold]

Looking for more websites that list all Crypto Exchanges [on hold]

I'm doing documentation for my project and will greatly appreciate if any one can help me add more that I missed!

I'm consolidating a excel of websites that list all Crypto Exchanges. Doesn't matter if it is for Altcoins only (E.g. Litecoin Foundation)

I've Complied so far:

  1. coinmarketcap
  2. coingecko
  3. Cryptocoinscharts
  4. Exchange War
  5. Coinpedia
  6. forex brokerz
  7. buybitcoinworldwide
  8. BestBitcoinExchange
  9. bitcoin.org
  10. bitcoincharts
  11. bitcoinity.org
  12. coinigy
  13. cryptocompare
  14. bestbitcoinexchange
  15. bitcoin.com
  16. Litecoin Foundation

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you very much!

http://ift.tt/2oub63p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)