One private key generate many public keys?

One private key generate many public keys?

I created wallet in BitPay. I have public and private keys.

Then I created wallet in Electrum using existing private key.

Now wallet in electrum has other public key than in BitPay but the same private key.

Is it ok? Addresses generated in one application can be visible in second one? Where can I read about rules of generation keys and addresses described in simple words?

I generated wallet in electrum using the same private key second time and i obtained the same public key like last time I generated on electrum, but not the same like in BitPay wallet. I do not understand why.

http://ift.tt/2DZ3S05

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)