How to transfer my wallet.dat to dedicated Ubuntu server

How to transfer my wallet.dat to dedicated Ubuntu server

Sorry for dummy question at first.

I have developed an application on my local dev machine. Now I want to make a realease on production server located elsewhere to which I have ssh access.

I dont want to put my wallet.dat in git. Of course. But dedicated server doesnt have access to my local virtual ubuntu developer machine where wallet.dat is kept.

So I have to copy my wallet.dat from one virtual machine it terminal to another terminal. I thought I could dump keys to some text file and simply copypast it between servers. But dumpwallet command creates file with hundreeds of addresses and each one of them should be than imported on by one by importprivkey and there is no option to import dumped file (weird, no?)

http://ift.tt/2rVt1Ec

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)