How are transactions verified by nodes other than the initial receiver?

How are transactions verified by nodes other than the initial receiver?

If I understand correctly, when I create a new transaction from my wallet, I have to sign it and encrypt it. My wallet encrypts the message using the public key of the node it is connected to, so it can decrypt the message when it receives it, and signs the message with my private key, so the node knows it was me who sent the message because my public key is then sent along with the message.

What I don't understand is that when this message is transmitted to the other nodes for verification, how can they decrypt it if it was encrypted using the initial node public key. Furthermore, I read that also the miners should verify the validity of the transactions they have received. How can they decrypt the transactions?

http://ift.tt/2Etr5FR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)