Exchange trying to scam me out of 0.0228 BTC!

Exchange trying to scam me out of 0.0228 BTC!

A very long story short is that on 12/3/17 I was making my Second BTC deposit on Whaleclub.com and the wallet address for my account with them had suddenly changed right prior to me sending the fund. I noticed what happen right away and had contacted their support staff and told them what happend. now for over a month now my 0.0228 BTC have been sitting uselessly in a dormant wallet address on Whaleclub.com and have gone down obviously significantly in value since the price then compared to now. Now the screwed up part is that i have been emailing these people about ten times and all they have said is that they are checking if their blockchain provider can recover my private key for that address or if my funds can be recovered and more or less them BS'ing me each email saying they are still waiting to see if it is possible to recover my funds. Its completely obvious they are trying to screw me out of my money and there is no reason at all this simplest of simple issues couldn't be solved a month ago. They are literally just saying that they are not sure if the private key can be recovered for a wallet address on THEIR website because my wallet address changed suddenly. Either way they are crap and at this point i dont know what i can say or do to get them to give me my 0.0228 BTC back.,my last option really is to threaten them but how and what could be said to make them comply? I have both my of the whaleclub.com wallet address' , the one that my account is currently attached to and the one that my money just sits in wasting away , i check on blockchain everyday to see if there has been any movement and nothing has changed at since i sent them on 12/13/17 Man if anyone can help me get those funds back from their website Ill absolutely send a fifty spot over your way for the help. Sorry for the short novel guys but thank you.

http://ift.tt/2DIVLFL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)