Coinbase Pro historical data not working

Coinbase Pro historical data not working

I'm trying to pull historic data from the Coinbase Pro api using Python with the cbpro package. For some reason I either hit an error, or can only pull data from the last 350 days.

If I run the following:

import time

import cbpro

import csv

import json

import shutil

import os

start_time = time.time()

end_time = start_time-(86400*300)

public_client = cbpro.PublicClient()

public_client.get_product_historic_rates('ETH-USD')

data = public_client.get_product_historic_rates('ETH-USD', granularity=86400,

                                           start = start_time,

                                           end = end_time)

Then I get an "invalid interval" error. If however I remove either the "start = start_time" or "end = end_time" part of the code I get the last 350 days worth of historic data. No matter ISO 8601 time I list as "start" or "end," I'm always getting back the last 350 days starting with today.

What am I doing wrong?

http://bit.ly/2USh2RI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why the Coinbase customer support 1(855)750-0786 is always busy?

Activation of SegWit v1