couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)

couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)

I'm running a full node on my raspberry pi3. I try to do a simple command such as bitcoin-cli getblockchaininfo but I always get this error:

error: couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1) (make sure server is running and you are connecting to the correct RPC port)

My bitcoin.conf file looks like this:

Bitcoind options

server=1
daemon=1
reindex-chainstate=1
reindex=1
txindex=1
disablewallet=1
listenonion=0

Connection settings

rpcuser=*
rpcpassword=*

rpcport=8332
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcthreads=10

I also tried to get a command with "bitcoin-cli -rpcuser:* - rpcpassword=* -rpcportt8332 getblockchaininfo". But this also didn't work.
Does someone has some advice or experience with this error?

https://ift.tt/2D82TLW

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict

Zooko buys Groceries...